Comments? Suggestions? What works/What dosnt work?

Coordinator
Sep 29, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Post here any Comments, Suggestions, What works or dosnt work etc.

Jun 28, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Thank you for your work. With it I can develop my own version. I can send to you if you want. But i would like develop other functions. Like the rotary button for increment decrement any function. I don't know how acces to it but i know it is possible (Itune applet or winamp applet). Do you have any idea ? If you want any help, i can a little, because i'm a beginner in programamtion. Thanks a lot.

Coordinator
Aug 8, 2010 at 1:57 AM

Sorry for the late reply, I had to put this project on the backburner for a while due to other things - but its still being developed slowly.

I know the rotary button will work but Im unable to implement it as I only have the second version of the keyboard (with only push buttons) but it should be similar to using the play/back/fastforward/play buttons so I will look around and see what can be done.

You are welcome to use/modify or totally re-do the project to your liking, I know it could be coded a bit better / more organised so it would be great to see what others come up with.  The features I used in this version is what I find helpfull but others might want other functions.  My idea was in use every function possible in FS9 and then let the user select what they want from an options box.

If your unsure what something does in the code let me know an I will explain what it does.

Thanks.